Pass & migration

  • Pass migration
Employment migration
Singapore's increasingly open immigration policy makes it easier for companies to hire foreign talent to work in singapore. If you work in Singapore or apply for immigration, you only need to contact our professional consultants and we are sure that we can work out the best plan for you.
The documents and means of issuance are:
Work permit (WP)
Employment permit (EP)
S certificate
Commercial pass / certificate of business (EntrePass)
Skilled migration service
Long term residence visa
Investment immigration service
Global investor plan
Commercial pass / certificate of business
If you are going to set up a new company in Singapore and will take an active part in the operation of the company, you may apply for a commercial pass. At the same time, you can also apply for your family to live together in singapore.
Applicants are prepared to have registered companies in Singapore
Applicants for the company's business must comply with local laws and regulations in Singapore
Applicants must hold at least 30% of the company's shares
The registered capital of the applicant's company shall be at least 5 new million, and be paid in full
The submission of the business pass must be within 6 months after the registration of the company
Hot Product
Contact Us

Welcome your visit, cooperate with each other and build a bridge of trust
Company address: 111 North Bridge Road #14-04 Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179098
Scan home two-dimensional code, focus on us